Featured Posts

Home Refinance LoanMy WebSite Hi every one me dinesh reddy, Web Content Manager. my job is focusing on advanced web services and security technology and their application, with an in-depth focus .

Readmore

Portfolio Dinesh Reddy's Portfolio, my work...

Readmore

Leave a comment Please leave a comment on my website/blog and work, thanks

Readmore

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Don't Give Up/Stop Loving


There was this guy who saw a scorpion floundering around in the water. He decided to save it by stretching out his finger, but the scorpion stung him. The man still tried to get the scorpion out of the water, but the scorpion stung him again.

A man nearby told him to stop saving the scorpion that kept stinging him.

But the boy said: "It is the nature of the scorpion to sting. It is my nature to love. Why should I give up my nature to love just because it is the nature of the scorpion to sting?"

Don't give up loving.Don't give up your goodness.
Even if people around you sting . . .
LOVE ALL..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very god article